What we're THINKing...
by Rich H, posted Mar 6th 2014
"Nearly a billion people are at risk due to poor water quality" is a powerful reminder from CREATACOR's new client, Crystal IS, of how their products are making a positive global impact - and with that statement in mind we could not have been prouder to have been selected as the exhibit company to produce the Crystal IS exhibit for the upcoming debut of their booth at Pittcon 2014.
The CREATACOR team partnered with Crystal IS to produce an exciting new booth that will highlight the Crystal IS innovative products that are leading the way to sterilize and disinfect water. The 400 sq. ft. booth will display the Crystal IS high-performance LEDs that are integrated into their customers' products to sterilize and disinfect water, air and surfaces in a variety of applications. The LEDs are also used as light sources for scientific and industrial instrumentation applications.
The booth features a corporate ID tower that will greet attendees as soon as they walk onto the show floor. A double-sided mural display with integrated acrylic display cases will hold the Crystal IS LEDs and provide attendees a graphic overview of the award-winning technology & applications of the industry's highest performing ultraviolet (UVC) LEDs.
Working with the Crystal IS team has been a genuine privilege and we are honored to have had the opportunity to partner with them in developing a great new booth that reflects their Industry-Best products.
by Will F, posted Mar 3rd 2014
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU!
We'll be at EXHIBITOR2014 in Las Vegas, NV at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in booth #1479, March 14th - 17th.
CREATACOR can add value to your trade show or event marketing program and we invite you to sit down with one of our top executives for a quick twenty minute conversation on how we may advance your marketing opportunities. And here’s the kicker... as a thank you for taking your time to meet with us, we will present you with a very cool SnowLizard wireless USB charger or a Beats By Dr. Dre wireless bluetooth speaker.
YOU CHOOSE! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-611-0431 prior to arriving in Las Vegas to schedule your appointment.
...and just one more thing! Everyone who schedules an appointment and meets with one of our Trade Show and Event Program executives will be entered into our daily drawing to win an iPad mini.
So, give us a call or send us an email - we'd really like to meet you in Las Vegas!
by Baker PR, posted Jan 24th 2014
We were extremely pleased to have welcomed Congressman Paul Tonko to our headquarters and warehouse Thursday, January 23. Congressman Tonko is an advocate of small business and innovation. The lawmaker met with CREATACOR employees, toured the design studio, exhibit production space and warehouse while discussing the company's growth and overall business challenges.
Hear what Congressman Tonko had to say about the tour and significance of small business here:
by Baker PR, posted Jan 23rd 2014
VENT Fitness, owned by the Lia Group, with four locations in the Capital Region, recently engaged CREATACOR to design, build and install customized retail displays for its 45,000-square-foot flagship health club in Guilderland.
Our team provided 3D renderings and then went to work on the fabrication which included a wide variety of custom laminates, acrylics for sliding doors and shelving, slat wall inserts, and various stainless steel hooks to display merchandise.
In a short amount of time, CREATACOR was able to design and build the displays to the customer's specifications and complete the installation at the health club on time and on budget. VENT Fitness is re-engaging us to replicate retail displays at its other Capital Region locations in Niskayuna, Clifton Park and Latham.
VENT Fitness is utilizing the displays to sell branded items such as key chains, gym bags, t-shirts, tanks, water bottles, wrist wraps, boxing gloves and more.
by Courtney S, posted Jan 22nd 2014
Our CREATACOR fabricators pride themselves on not only building quality products, but also on keeping up with the latest technology that can help create efficiencies in the shop. Our own CNC guru, Brandon, took this a step further and built his own 3D printer. He brought it into the shop for a few days to test out his new work.
Brandon's project started with a family trip to the MakerFaire in Queens, NY. His kids were really impressed with the 3D printers. Brandon explored kits to buy but felt that it would be more interesting to source parts and build his own. "I chose the delta axis design printer over the cartesian because I wanted to learn a new machine type and it looked cool. I wanted a printer to make prototype parts for other projects," said Brandon.
The printer is based on the RepRap Rostock design, and took about a month to source parts and build.
So how is Brandon putting the printer to use? "Right now my daughter Sophia is printing cat pieces for a checker set. And my son Alex wants to make parts for his Star Wars toy collection."
Check out the video below to see it in action... unreal!
by CREATACOR, posted Jan 7th 2014
The New Year brings a new opportunity to step up your trade show and exhibit marketing strategy. Remember, in-person events can be an extremely effective tactic (when done correctly) to generate new business resulting in real ROI. Here are 7 tips for a successful trade show.
1. Determine your main goal(s) for attending a trade show. Think strategically. Is it to meet with decision makers face-to-face, scope out your competition, scope out what's new and trending in the industry, connect with trade media, build new relationships, generate new business leads and increase brand awareness?
2. Pick the right show for your products and services. Research previous show attendees and exhibitors.
3. Budget wisely. Where will the bulk of your trade show budget be spent? The display itself? Marketing your trade show exhibition?
4. Get creative with your booth. How will your organization stand out from the crowd? What type of impact do you want to make? Make sure the attendee understands your company's message.
5. Engage with your audience before the event through social media channels. For example, blog about the upcoming event and your company's involvement; set up Facebook and LinkedIn event listings and invite customers; make your booth a Foursquare checkin location; and share images of your booth on Flickr, Pinterest and Instagram.
6. Enhance your visitor's experience during the event. You can tweet special offers throughout the show using your event hashtag, create a QR code at your booth that visitors can use to download a whitepaper or video and do short interviews with industry experts attending the show and upload to your social networks.
7. Follow-up with any perspective leads generated during the show with a survey, phone call or e-mail marketing campaign. How can you translate these leads into sales for your company?
Our world and your world over lap and intersect every day. Our blog focuses on everything from serious trade show and exhibit industry matters that can effect our business lives to announcements to related stories and anecdotes we hope you will find interesting and or amusing. Check back often to see our latest blog entries and to let us know what you are thinking. To subscribe to the Creatacor Blog, visit our RSS Feed, or click the link to subscribe via email to get our latest entries delivered to your inbox.
Blog Archive: 2013 Blog Entries
Blog Archive: 2012 Blog Entries.
Blog Archive: 2011 Blog Entries.
Blog Archive: 2010 Blog Entries.
Blog Archive: 2009 Blog Entries.