Creatacor, Inc. is currently seeking to hire a full-time Exhibit Technical Detailer. Creatacor is the largest supplier of trade show and custom fabrication services in upstate New York. Creatacor offers all full-time employee paid health benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
Primary Function: Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide quality technical engineering documentation and CNC cut files for shop personnel.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create 3D technical drawings in accordance with established company guidelines and standards for a variety of custom projects.
- Produce detailed construction drawings with accurate and clearly labeled parts, measurements, electrical/lighting, materials & finish specifications for trade show exhibit and event marketing builds
- Collaborate with contracted engineering firms for exhibit structural analysis and safety issues
- Demonstrate mechanical, drafting and engineering aptitude
- CNC part extraction, layout, and programming
- Perform drawing maintenance, including updates, revisions, and development of as-built record documents
- Willingness to work overtime as required to meet project deadlines
- Support shop build assignments as determined by the Production Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Associate Degree or training in an Architectural, Mechanical drafting or Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) field of study from a college or trade school and/or extensive construction and/or exhibits industry experience.
- Must be proficient in 3D modeling in current versions of Vectorworks and Autocad. Proficiency With CIM-Tech, Solid-CIM, Router-Cim preferred. 5+ years experience in exhibit fabrication or related industry.
- Hands-on shop fabrication experience
If you think you would like to be a part of a team of trade show and event professionals who work for some of the top brands in the world, please submit your resume to email@example.com.