Creatacor, Inc. is currently seeking to hire a full-time Logistics Senior Technician. Creatacor is the largest supplier of trade show and custom fabrication services in upstate New York. Creatacor offers all full-time employee paid health benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
This position is responsible for leading a team of Logistics Technicians and managing all projects assigned to their team. The SR Tech is responsible for all aspects from setup, packing and shipping, through inspection and inventory management. This is a working-supervisor position which requires a “hands on” person who also has strong leadership capabilities. This position is part of the department’s management team and has responsibilities for daily operations as well assisting to help manage the direction of the department as a whole.
- Support and manage all projects assigned to team.
- Provide support for team – information gathering, creative problem solving, etc.
- Be involved in jobs being processed through Fabrication department to ensure all Logistics procedures are followed – reports, packing safely for transit, etc.
- Review Ship Reports to guarantee accuracy and completeness of shipments.
- Assist in reviewing Inspection Reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Help maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Maintain Quality Control throughout Logistics department.
- Ensure all inventory is maintained per SOP’s.
- Provide functional guidance to technicians with a focus on employee development.
- Ensure team members are following all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure work is completed accurately and consistently across the department.
- Assist in maintaining an efficient warehouse – housekeeping, inventory moves, etc.
- Responsible for weekly Time Manager approvals for team members.
- Responsible for team members’ Time Off Requests.
- Responsible for Performance Reviews.
- Work with Logistics Manager and Assistant Manager to lead and develop the Logistics department.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill Logistics Technician responsibilities, typically 1 year experience based on performance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, follow, and communicate all department procedures.
- Familiarity with existing clients’ inventories as well as process for introducing new inventories.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Demonstrated willingness to do whatever is required to successfully complete tasks.
- Forklift experience preferred
If you think you would like to be a part of a team of trade show and event professionals who work for some of the top brands in the world, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.