Creatacor is devoted to creating a unique, collaborative partnership with our clients to maximize their returns from trade shows and events and we are looking for just the right person to join our client services team as an Account Manager. The position requires communication, collaboration and commitment to both our clients and internal teams ensuring success on every project they produce. We are interested in in long-term relationships and offer opportunities for personal growth as well as very competitive benefits for the right individual. If you are looking for a great opportunity, please contact us.
Creatacor Job Posting: Account Manager Position
The primary function of the Account Manager is servicing and maintaining client accounts as directed by the Account Team Leader. Creatacor produces hundreds of trade show and events each year from small graphic applications to large custom marketing environments. Each project has its own demands. The role includes acting as a link between the clients and Creatacor. AM’s are responsible for liaising between the client and other Creatacor staff to coordinate projects. They manage administrative and project work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget. They must have outstanding communication skills and be good at building relationships. They need the ability to think quickly and have analytical skills to identify a business’s appropriate market. Creativity in developing custom solutions is essential. The Account Manager handles clients, projects or both taking jobs from initial lead through project execution and continued development of client relationship.
- 3 -5 Years related experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service & problem solving skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across many levels of management including the executive team.
- Proficiency in budgetary management skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
Account Executive(s) & VP Client Services
Job Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Establishing and managing production schedules with collaboration from Project Managers
- Maintain up to date project information within Creatacor internal system
- Generate requests for estimates, work orders, design requests and other reports as required for projects
- Coordinating all production/fabrication needs with production teams in order to meet the deadlines
- Serve as primary or secondary client contact as required
- Coordinating all graphic requirements between client and internal teams
- Participate in client meetings
- Coordinate all install/dismantling requirements and schedules with project management and logistical requirements and schedules with venue contacts
- Produce purchase orders for subcontracted services
- In coordination with Account Executive, manage project financials
- Other duties as assigned
Please send all resumes and cover letters to: [email protected]
One thought on “Creatacor Job Posting: Account Manager”
I’ve worked with Creatacor in a former life and now recruit professional staff and sales people. Please give me a call to chat about your Account Manager position. I’m happy to help if I can.