With our recent expansion we are looking to add an Account Executive (Business Development) to the Creatacor team.
If you are or know of any sharp, proven, honest, hard working, energetic, creative, team players looking for a great long term place to call home… see the job description below.
Creatacor Account Executive position:
The primary function of the Account Executive is generating new business accounts and once the relationship is developed, maintaining these accounts.
- Developing new sales opportunities
- Generating sales to exceed goals
- Interpreting Client needs and developing creative custom solutions (essential)
- Presenting concepts, ideas and budgets to the Client
- Preparing contracts
- Maintain customer relationships and retention
- Working with colleagues to devise a plan that meets the client’s requirements and budget
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Follow-up and resolve customer complaints, warranty issues and collections when necessary
- Travel to show-sites and meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least three years of proven sales experience in the Trade Show industry
- Track record of soliciting new business, expanding existing business, and maintaining accounts
- Associates degree
- Experience delivering professional sales presentations
- Experienced traveler
Reporting to: VP, Client Services
Please send a cover letter with resume to [email protected] for review.