Account Executives at Creatacor serve in a leadership position by understanding our clients business goals and helping them achieve them. Generating sales from future clients on the design, build and service of face to face marketing environments: exhibits, events, product launches, mobile, and branded semi-permanent installations.
- Sell face to face marketing environments
- Partner with clients to create long term strategy and solutions for their experiential marketing program; prepare and present proposals, concepts, storyboards etc.
- Establish and continuously strengthen meaningful relationships with a diverse group of client contacts
- Interpret client needs to develop the best team composition for project execution (internal and external)—collaborate with freelancers, vendors, partners (graphic design, media production, photography, video, staging and production companies, lighting design)
- Orchestrate project meetings to ensure widespread understanding of client needs
- Expertly manage contracting process to accurately document project scope, cost and client expectations.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles, contact history, objectives, referrals etc.
- Participate in Sales/Operations meetings in regards to new business opportunities.
- Promote services out in the field at conventions, trade shows, events, public relations etc.
- Meet established sales goals by developing a sufficiently sized sales funnel of qualified prospects; active new business development through networking, prospecting and information gathering and documenting all activities in company CRM.
- Preferred to work in our Clifton Park, NY office, will consider remote for the right candidate
- 3 years of outside sales experience in a complex sales environment (event, exhibit or agency experience preferred)
- Expert ability to handle multiple, large scale projects with short turn-around times
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the exhibit fabrication/trade show industry a plus. Ability to read blue prints, familiar with building materials and production processes, A/V, etc.
- Strong leadership abilities
- Able to lead dynamic teams in high pressure situations
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and adaptive to a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with clients
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to network and build a client base using internal business development tools in tandem with their own outreach plan
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Exhibit a broad, consultative and conceptual sales aptitude.
- Knowledge of tiered marketing methods that reach potential business
$75,000 – $250,000, Salary and Commission pay structure
Compare our benefits (below) – worth approximately $15,000+ annually, after your first year of service!
- Medical Plan: We contribute over $7,400 annually for our medical plan benefit! Creatacor offers 3 medical insurance plans provided by CDPHP. Plan benefits and costs vary, but all have options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family and include prescription drug coverage. Creatacor contributes to all medical plans, with the remaining balance collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Dental Plan: Creatacor offers a dental insurance plan provided by Guardian. The plan has options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family. Plan costs are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Paid Leave: Employee’s Paid Leave consists of time to be used for vacation, personal business, or sick leave. Employees from their 1st to 5th anniversary will receive 20 days of Paid Leave. Starting with their 6th anniversary, they will accrue an additional day until their 20th anniversary, for a total of 35.
- Holidays: Employees receive 9 paid holidays, including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and 2 days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Discretionary Bonus Plan: Full-time employees (non-commission) who have worked at least a quarter of the year are eligible for a discretionary performance bonus.
- 401k Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the company’s 401k retirement plan after 1 year of service. Creatacor matches 100% of the first 4% of your contributions.
- Other Benefits: Creatacor also offers a flex spending account, life insurance, and Aflac insurance which includes: disability insurance, accident indemnity, hospital protection, and cancer indemnity. Life insurance and Alfac premiums are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: Creatacor does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Creatacor about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at Creatacor via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Creatacor; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Creatacor as a result of the unsolicited referral.