Opportunity in Clifton Park – Work Closer to Home! Tired of commuting to Albany? Live in or near the Clifton Park, NY area? Creatacor is conveniently located in Clifton Park just off Exit 9/Route 146 – join our talented team and save on both your time commuting and your weekly cost of gas! Compare our benefits (below) – worth at minimum $15,000+ annually after your first year of service!
Founded in 1987, Creatacor is a Creative exhibit and experiential marketing agency based in upstate New York serving clients nationwide. Producing three-dimensional, face-to-face marketing environments for clients with the goal of bringing the brand to life by creating unforgettable exhibits, events, and experiences for all visitors. Results are achieved by sticking to their “cor” values of Communication, Collaboration, and Commitment. The Creative team embraces each challenge with the highest degree of enthusiasm to create a unique experiential 3D environment.
Salary Range $27 – $32 per hour
As Shop Foreman, you’ll ensure projects are completed on time, with top-notch quality and client satisfaction. Your experience in exhibit and trade show fabrication is critical to success. You’ll oversee work crews, assign duties, monitor project progress, maintain safe working conditions, and ensure compliance. We need a hands-on leader who can deliver high-quality products within budget and timeline, maximizing the financial bottom line.
- Collaborate with project teams to assess project feasibility, and efficiency, and ensure timely delivery within timelines and budget.
- Quickly Identify and resolve issues during fabrication to keep projects on track
- Maintain accurate project records, including schedules, budgets, and change orders.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and skill development. Mentor, train, and develop team members.
- Ensure adherence to safety protocols and maintain a safe working environment. Provide training and supervision to ensure the team’s safety and compliance with safety regulations.
- 5 years of proven experience in custom fabrication of exhibits and trade shows or similar.
- Ability to effectively manage a team of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Monday to Friday, 8-hour shift in person
- Overtime and Weekends as needed
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please