Tired of commuting to Albany? Live in or near the Clifton Park, NY area? Creatacor is conveniently located in Clifton Park just off Route 146 – join our talented team and save on both your time commuting and your weekly cost of gas!
Compare our benefits (below) – worth approximately $15,000+ annually after your first year of service!
Requirement: 2 + years of related experience – we train you on the job!
Creatacor is devoted to creating a unique, collaborative partnership with our clients to maximize their returns from trade shows and events. If you are looking for a great opportunity and are interested in long-term relationships that offer opportunities for personal growth as well as very competitive benefits for the right individual – look no more!
The Exhibit Fabricator Bench Carpenters role collaborates with our project managers and designers to fabricate custom displays for our clients. The Carpenter will interpret, fabricate and sometimes install displays for various custom environments.
- Constructs, Erects, Installs, And Repairs Cabinets, Displays and Fixtures Of Wood, Plywood, Laminate and Aluminum Using Carpenter’s Hand Tools And Power Tools.
- Reads Specifications In Blueprints, Sketches, Or Drawings To Prepare Project Layout And Determines Dimensions And Materials Required.
- Shapes Or Cuts Materials To Specified Measurements, Using Hand Tools, Machines, Or Power Saws.
- Assembles And Builds Cabinets And Displays And Fastens Materials To Make Framework Or Props Using Wood Screws, Nails, Dowel Pins, Or Glue.
- Installs Products For Display And Hardware, Using Carpenter’s Hand And Power Tools.
- Installs Laminates And Other Hpl Material Using Spray Adhesives Or Other Fastening Methods , Routes And Trims Material Using Routers And Files To Complete Installation.
- Tech Displays As Needed.
- Assembles And Builds Crates For Shipping Checking That Material Going In Crates Is Jigged And Secure.
- Follows Established Safety Rules And Regulations, And Maintains A Safe And Clean Environment.
- Ensure That All Projects Completed In Fabrication Department Meet Quality Standards.
- Maintain Job Critical Entry Log Daily.
- Verify dimensions, and check the quality and fit of pieces in order to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Ensure That Projects Are Completed Within Time / Budget Restraints.
- Ensure That All Projects Leaving The Fabrication Department Are Complete, Clean, And In “Show Ready” Condition.
- Must be able to communicate and exchange accurate information in the performance of essential job duties.
- Additional Responsibilities As Assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a prolonged period of time during a work shift.
- Requires ascending / descending a ladder and/or related equipment to perform fabrication, installation and other essential job duties.
- Constantly positions and move self to perform essential job duties.
- Constantly operates fabrication and related operations equipment.
- Frequently moves material and equipment weighing up to 75 pounds across and around work and project areas with or without assistance.
Compare our benefits (below) – worth approximately $15,000+ annually, after your first year of service!
- Medical Plan: We contribute over $7,400 annually for our medical plan benefit! Creatacor offers 3 medical insurance plans provided by CDPHP. Plan benefits and costs vary, but all have options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family and include prescription drug coverage. Creatacor contributes to all medical plans, with the remaining balance collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Dental Plan: Creatacor offers a dental insurance plan provided by Guardian. The plan has options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family. Plan costs are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Paid Leave: Employee’s Paid Leave consists of time to be used for vacation, personal business, or sick leave. Employees from their 1st to 5th anniversary will receive 20 days of Paid Leave. Starting with their 6th anniversary, they will accrue an additional day until their 20th anniversary, for a total of 35.
- Holidays: Employees receive 9 paid holidays, including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and 2 days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Discretionary Bonus Plan: Full-time employees (non-commission) who have worked at least a quarter of the year are eligible for a discretionary performance bonus.
- 401k Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the company’s 401k retirement plan after 1 year of service. Creatacor matches 100% of the first 4% of your contributions.
- Other Benefits: Creatacor also offers a flex spending account, life insurance, and Aflac insurance which includes: disability insurance, accident indemnity, hospital protection, and cancer indemnity. Life insurance and Alfac premiums are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
$19.00 – $23.00 per hour