The Exhibit Fabrication / Bench Carpenter’s role is to work in conjunction with our project managers and designers to fabricate custom displays for our clients. The Carpenter will interpret, fabricate and sometimes install displays for various custom environments.
- Constructs, Erects, Installs, And Repairs Cabinets, Displays and Fixtures Of Wood, Plywood, Laminate and Aluminum Using Carpenter’s Hand Tools And Power Tools.
- Reads Specifications In Blueprints, Sketches, Or Drawings To Prepare Project Layout And Determines Dimensions And Materials Required
- Shapes Or Cuts Materials To Specified Measurements, Using Hand Tools, Machines, Or Power Saws
- Assembles And Builds Cabinets And Displays And Fastens Materials To Make Framework Or Props Using Wood Screws, Nails, Dowel Pins, Or Glue
- Installs Products For Display And Hardware, Using Carpenter’s Hand And Power Tools
- Installs Laminates And Other Hpl Material Using Spray Adhesives Or Other Fastening Methods , Routes And Trims Material Using Routers And Files To Complete Installation
- Tech Displays As Needed
- Assembles And Builds Crates For Shipping Checking That Material Going In Crates Is Jigged And Secure
- Follows Established Safety Rules And Regulations, And Maintains A Safe And Clean Environment
- Ensure That All Projects Completed In Fabrication Department Meet Quality Standards
- Verify dimensions, and check the quality and fit of pieces in order to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Ensure That Projects Are Completed Within Time / Budget Restraints.
- Ensure That All Projects Leaving The Fabrication Department Are Complete, Clean, And In “Show Ready” Condition
- Requires Prolonged Standing, Climbing, Bending, And Kneeling As Necessary.
- Good Manual Dexterity, Eye-hand Coordination, Physical Fitness, And Sense Of Balance Required.
- Ability To Lift 75 Pounds
Creatacor offers paid health benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays and an incentive bonus plan. If you think you would like to be a part of a team of trade show and event professionals who work for some of the top brands in the world, please submit your resume to [email protected].
Check out the ‘Our Work‘ section of our website to see examples of the projects we produce.