Tired of commuting to Albany? Live in or near the Clifton Park, NY area? Creatacor is conveniently located in Clifton Park just off Route 146 – join our talented team and save on both your time commuting and your weekly cost of gas!
Compare our benefits (below) – worth approximately $15,000+ annually after your first year of service!
Salary Range: $50k – $55k.
Creatacor is devoted to creating a unique, collaborative partnership with our clients to maximize their returns from trade shows and events. If you are looking for a great opportunity and are interested in long-term relationships that offer opportunities for personal growth as well as very competitive benefits for the right individual – look no more!
We are looking to hire our first Human Resources Generalist to join our team as a result of our continued business growth.
In this new role reporting to one of the company’s three partners, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for supporting the Company’s HR, Recruiting and Benefits functions (which in turn will support the Company’s success), including but not limited to:
- Ensuring accurate / compliant documentation of employee changes and additions to employee files.
- Identifying HR compliance opportunities for resolution.
- Providing Benefits Administration support for all employees.
- Supporting the organization’s recruitment process for potential candidates.
- Conducting new-employee orientation to ensure engagement regarding company objectives and employee retention.
- Coordinating training for employees on various HR- and Safety-related topics.
- Safety compliance and record keeping.
- Employee event planning in order to sustain and promote a high level of employee morale.
- An Associate’s Degree in a related discipline; or comparable experience and a High School Diploma.
- 2+ years of human resources generalist and benefits administration experience is required.
- PHR / SHRM-CP certification (or study towards certification) preferred.
- Knowledge of current recruitment best practices and labor law required.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a prolonged period of time during a work shift.
- Constantly positions and move self to perform essential job duties.
- Frequently moves material and equipment weighing up to 25 pounds across and around work areas with or without assistance.
Compare our benefits (below) – worth approximately $15,000+ annually, after your first year of service!
- Medical Plan: We contribute over $7,400 annually for our medical plan benefit! Creatacor offers 3 medical insurance plans provided by CDPHP. Plan benefits and costs vary, but all have options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family and include prescription drug coverage. Creatacor contributes to all medical plans, with the remaining balance collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Dental Plan: Creatacor offers a dental insurance plan provided by Guardian. The plan has options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family. Plan costs are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Paid Leave: Employee’s Paid Leave consists of time to be used for vacation, personal business, or sick leave. Employees from their 1st to 5th anniversary will receive 20 days of Paid Leave. Starting with their 6th anniversary, they will accrue an additional day until their 20th anniversary, for a total of 35.
- Holidays: Employees receive 9 paid holidays, including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and 2 days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Discretionary Bonus Plan: Full-time employees (non-commission) who have worked at least a quarter of the year are eligible for a discretionary performance bonus.
- 401k Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the company’s 401k retirement plan after 1 year of service. Creatacor matches 100% of the first 4% of your contributions.
- Other Benefits: Creatacor also offers a flex spending account, life insurance, and Aflac insurance which includes: disability insurance, accident indemnity, hospital protection, and cancer indemnity. Life insurance and Alfac premiums are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.