At Creatacor we serve our clients like no other trade show company in the business, utilizing years of experience to guarantee our clients’ complete satisfaction. For over 30 years, we’ve served hundreds of trade show managers, marketing specialists and event planners time and time again, producing and managing domestic and global face-to-face marketing programs and custom trade show exhibits.
The Logistics Technician position is responsible for setting up trade show booths and packing for safe transit. Upon return, all booth components will be inspected and stored properly. This position is responsible for completely and accurately maintaining reports and inventory records utilizing our database software. In addition to computer skills, this position requires a “hands on” person with the ability to safely operate a forklift. With a focus on customer satisfaction, this role will work to ensure products are delivered on time, at the highest quality.
Successful candidates will posses the following skills / qualifications:
- Experience working in inventory management
- Requires the ability to assemble displays from a setup drawing (handyman skills a plus.)
- Must be a problem solver and be able to think forward and on your feet.
- Forklift experience a must
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Requires valid drivers license and current insurance card, as travel is required on occasion
- Individual must possess positive attitude and be self motivated
- Ability to multitask, take on challenges and be detail oriented
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Proficient in using computers and data based systems required. (Mac / FileMaker a plus)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of focus on customer satisfaction and quality of work
- Confident, approachable and effective contributor to team
- Paid Leave: Employee’s Paid Leave consists of time to be used for vacation, personal business, or sick leave. Employees from their 1st to 5th anniversary will receive 20 days of Paid Leave. Starting with their 6th anniversary, they will accrue an additional day until their 20th anniversary, for a total of 35.
- Holidays: Employees receive 9 paid holidays, including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and 2 days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Incentive Compensation Bonus Plan: Full-time employees (non-commission) who have worked at least a quarter of the year are eligible for the incentive compensation bonus plan. Bonuses are calculated in the 4th quarter and are based on the performance of the company.
- 401k Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the company’s 401k retirement plan after 1 year of service. Creatacor matches 100% of the first 4% of your contributions.
- Medical Plan: Creatacor offers 3 medical insurance plans provided by CDPHP. Plan benefits and costs vary, but all have options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family and include prescription drug coverage. Creatacor contributes to all medical plans, with the remaining balance collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Dental Plan: Creatacor offers a dental insurance plan provided by Guardian. The plan has options to cover the individual employee, employee & spouse, employee & children, or family. Plan costs are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
- Other Benefits: Creatacor also offers a flex spending account, life insurance, and Aflac insurance which includes: disability insurance, accident indemnity, hospital protection, and cancer indemnity. Life insurance and Alfac premiums are collected via weekly payroll deduction.
Compare our benefits!
$17.00 – $21.00 per hour