Creatacor, Inc. is currently seeking to hire a full-time Graphic Production Designer. Creatacor is the largest supplier of trade show and custom fabrication services in upstate New York. Creatacor offers all full-time employee paid health benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
The Graphic Production Designer is the final checkpoint in the create design process. The Graphic Production Designer will review final copy, layouts and content in print or digital form with a meticulous eye for detail. The Graphic Production Designer will also operate all production equipment used by Creatacor. This includes but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, external RIP software knowledge, all printers, laminators and mounters. The Graphic Production Designer must be a true team player and work seamlessly with the other members of the Design Department.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Excellent communicator and inter‐departmental collaborator
• Ensure brand standards across color, font, and producon quality
• Ability to adhere to project deadlines while maintaining a high‐level of quality
• Work within a fast, energetic pace and be able to multi‐task while managing a variety of projects
• Expert level skills in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Web/Interactive Design experience is a plus
• Presentation application skills
• Experience with Social Media
• Meet with manager/supervisor and project managers to come up with thoughtful and sound troubleshoong ideas when problems arise
• Must be able to take constructive criticism well and be able to adjust to changing requirements
• Excellent time management skills
• Working with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product
• Effecvely communicate all project related progress, issues or concerns to Graphics Manager in a timely and professional manner
• Update and maintain quality materials for production of trade show graphics
• Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of all Graphic Production equipment including the Roland SOLJET III Pro XC 540 large format printer
• Purchasing of all materials, but not limited to, required by the production room
• Executing Purchasing Orders, managing vendor relationships and estimating for Graphic RFE projects
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related course of study (2‐3 years of experience)
• Adobe Creative Suite Expert Knowledge
• Extremely detail oriented & highly communicative
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
If you think you would like to be a part of a team of trade show and event professionals who work for some of the top brands in the world, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also ask that you complete a Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment, which you can do by clicking here for the Graphic Production Designer Assessment.