At Creatacor we serve our clients like no other trade show company in the business, utilizing years of experience to guarantee our clients’ complete satisfaction. For over 30 years, we’ve served hundreds of trade show managers, marketing specialists and event planners time and time again, producing and managing domestic and global face-to-face marketing programs and custom trade show exhibits.
The Logistics Technician position is responsible for setting up trade show booths and packing for safe transit. Upon return, all booth components will be inspected and stored properly. This position is responsible for completely and accurately maintaining reports and inventory records utilizing our database software. In addition to computer skills, this position requires a “hands on” person with the ability to safely operate a forklift. With a focus on customer satisfaction, this role will work to ensure products are delivered on time, at the highest quality.
Successful candidates will posses the following skills / qualifications:
- Experience working in inventory management
- Requires the ability to assemble displays from a setup drawing (handyman skills a plus.)
- Must be a problem solver and be able to think forward and on your feet.
- Forklift experience a must
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Requires valid drivers license and current insurance card, as travel is required on occasion
- Individual must possess positive attitude and be self motivated
- Ability to multitask, take on challenges and be detail oriented
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Proficient in using computers and data based systems required. (Mac / FileMaker a plus)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of focus on customer satisfaction and quality of work
- Confident, approachable and effective contributor to team
Creatacor offers paid health benefits, 401k plan, 4 weeks of paid leave, 9 paid holidays, and an incentive bonus plan. If you think you would like to be a part of a team of trade show and event professionals who work for some of the top brands in the world, please submit your resume to [email protected].