Creatacor had three client exhibits at this year’s Global Pet Expo, the premier industry event presented by the American Pet Products Association and Pet Industry Distributors Association, March 21-23 in Orlando. Open to independent retailers, distributors and mass-market buyers, the 2017 Pet Expo had 1,130 exhibitors and 3,437 booths, covering a whopping 343,700 square feet of floor space. Buyer attendance was up nearly 10 percent from 2016, so our exhibits drew a lot of eyes!
Our very own Chuck Law was on site to attend, supervise and support all three vendors, and of course, meet potential clients, so there’s significant opportunity to boost our presence even further for the 2018 show. A big shout out for a job well done to Chuck and his team!
Central Garden & Pet, 50’ x 80’
- One of our longtime customers—celebrating 14 years!
- They wanted a retail-store look and feel with lots of lighting, in a traditional trade show exhibit space
- Their exhibit needed to maintain a corporate identity, while highlighting eight independent brands with individual logos
DMC, 30’ x 50’
- A first-time client!
- They requested a custom modular exhibit using the Matrix wall system , to fill 300 percent more space than they’ve ever had in the past
- We designed the exhibit with clean edges and crisp, large lifestyle pet graphics to attract guests
- Since they manufacture pet beds, we built them a bed design center, which allowed attendees to design a bed on site and even pick from a variety of fabric choices
Mammoth Pet Products, 20’ x 20’
- Another first-time client!
- They wanted a custom “closet,” with displays on the exterior, as well as two product display kiosks to anchor the front of their space
- As a dog toy manufacturer, their priority was to display a series of items in an attractive way, which meant that the overall design of the exhibit had to be clean and simple
- They let us know that the event was a real success, which generated a lot of new sales and leads
We’re big fans of the “reduce-reuse-recycle” mentality, so we’re thrilled to hear that each client is bringing their custom exhibit to the 2017 SuperZoo, July 25 – 27 in Las Vegas.