We dressed up, and you voted… Here are the winners:
With 30% of the vote, Flo (Courtney) is the 2013 Creatacor Halloween Costume Contest Winner!
JJ as The Doctor came in 2nd with 20% of the vote and Robert as Boba Fett came in 3rd with 14%.
Our random voter winner is:
We’ll be contacting you so we can send you your $25 gift card. Thanks to everyone that voted!
[Click on the photo for a larger version]
Here are our favorite comments from the voting:
1. Kyle: “I’m Brian Fantana from Anchorman.”
– Best Comment: “Looks like a guy I dated back in the day. So do the rest but that is another story.” – Amy
2. Jason: “I’m Gandolf from the Lord of the Rings. Vote for me, or YOU SHALL NOT PASS!”
– Best Comment: “Gandalf as played by fabio.” – Robert
3. Courtney: “I am Flo, Progressive’s perky sales clerk.”
– Best Comment: “This is full of amazingness.” – Trisha
4. Todd: “I’m a zombie hunter. We kill’em Dead – the second time round.”
– Best Comment: “Still laughing about we kill ’em dead, the second time around.” – Liese
5. Megan: “I’m a lumberjack, and I’m okay. I sleep all night and I work all day.”
Best Comment: “I’d like to buy that lumberjack a Buff Chick pizza!” – Greg
6. JJ: “Hello, I’m The Doctor, a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. Would you like a jelly baby?”
– Best Comment: “If you wanna be THE Dr. Who, scrap the scruffy beard. And where the hell is K9?” – Stew
7. Robert: “I’m Boba Fett (with homemade helmet).”
Best Comment: “Fett Rocks” – Morgan
8. Lora: “Always be yourself. Unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.”
Best Comment: “I love unicorns!” – David
Thanks again to everyone that voted. We had fun – and we loved your comments and feedback. We’ll see you in December for our 2nd annual Ugliest Christmas Sweater Contest.