Creatacor is devoted to creating a unique, collaborative partnership with our clients to maximize their returns from trade shows and events. We are interested in long-term relationships and offer opportunities for personal growth as well as very competitive benefits for the right individual. If you are looking for a great opportunity, please contact us.
Creatacor Job Posting: Exhibit Builder / Cabinet Maker
Must have a minimum 5 years experience in any of the following areas:
- Custom Cabinet Building
- Custom Trim Work
- Building of Exhibits & Display for Trade-shows, Events or Museums
- Must be skilled at laminating (HPL)
- Plastic fabrication, Wood finishing, Veneering or Installation experience a plus
- Ability to work independently or as part of Team
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability work to start and finish projects
- Enjoys fast pace environment
- Problem solver
- Team Player
Exhibit fabrication carpentry is a steady, highly challenging, creative and rewarding career. The business of producing trade show and event solutions is extremely detail driven and time sensitive. If you love creative challenges and are enthusiastic about fabricating displays, while being a self-starter, this position may be perfect for you.
Creatacor offers paid health benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays and an incentive bonus plan. If you think you would like to be a part of a team of trade show and event professionals who work for some of the top brands in the world, please submit your resume immediately.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to: [email protected]